|Nokia 500 with Symbian Anna|
Looking at the specifications of the Nokia 500 is similar to the Nokia C5-03. Nokia 500 comes with a 3.2-inch capacitive screen with a resolution of 640 x 360 pixels and a 5 MP camera which is located at the rear of the device. Interestingly, the Nokia 500 is touted as Nokia's first Symbian phone which comes with a 1 GHz processor.
For connectivity, the Nokia 500 uses 14.4Mbps HSDPA and 5.8Mbps HSUPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, microUSB port, and standard 3.5mm audio jack.
The phone also comes with a capacity of 2 GB of internal memory and a microSD card slot for expanding memory capacity storage.
Another excellent feature is also offered is the back cover is replaceable, including two that are included. Like the Nokia N79, Nokia 500 will adjust the background color of the screen according to the fitted cover.
Nokia 500 black version will be launched in the third quarter, while for the white version would be present in the fourth quarter. Tag of the Nokia 500 is quite affordable, which according to estimates it costs around 150 euros.
Nokia 500 Specifications:
- Network: 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- Dimensions: 111.3 x 53.8 x 14.1 mm, 73 cc Weight: 93 grams
- Screen: 3.2 inch, TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 360 x 640 pixels, Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate, Proximity for auto turn-off
- Camera: 5 MP, 2592х1944 pixels, Geo-tagging, VGA @ 15fps
- Memory: 2 GB, microSD, up to 32GB
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g, Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, EDR, 3G HSDPA, 14.4 Mbps
- HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps, v2.0 microUSB
- CPU: 1 GHz processor
- Operating system: Symbian OS Anna
- Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser: WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML, RSS feeds
- GPS: A-GPS support
- Java: MIDP 2.1
- Battery: Li-Ion 1110 mAh (BL-4U)
- Other Features: Exchangeable battery covers with multiple home screens (2 included in the retail box), Digital compass, MP4/H.263/H.264 player, MP3/WAV/еAAC + / WMA player, Photo editor, Organiser, Voice command / dial, Flash Lite 4.0, Predictive text input, 3.5 mm audio jack