Search This Blog

Thursday 12 May 2011

FUNNY GOOGLE TRICKS

FUNNY GOOGLE TRICKS....

1) Type google gothic in the search box and click "I'm feeling lucky" button

2) Type google easter egg in the search box and click "I'm feeling lucky" button

3) Type google Linux in the search box and click "I'm feeling lucky" button

4) Type google bsd in the search box and click "I'm feeling lucky" button

5) Type google 1337 in the search box and click "I'm feeling lucky" button

6) Type google Loco in the search box and click "I'm feeling lucky" button

See the GOOGLE changing.... :)

-----------------------------------------

Get a funny response from GOOGLE.......

Type "find chuck norris"(without quotes) in search engine and hit enter......then see what response you will get :P

ENJOY :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...